Friday, July 30, 2010

Thing #2: Discover a few pointers from lifelong learners and learn how to nurture your own learning process.

I watched the video about highly effective learners.  My question for myself is...I consider myself an effective learner who has most of those traits.  So why is it that I can't get through this course.  This time is the charm!
I think my strong points would be having confidence as a compotent, effective learner and using technology to my advantage.  Areas of improvement are beginning with the end in mind and viewing problems as challenges.  I need to stick with this course and not get bogged down with difficult tasks.  In the past, I have put things off to the end and then gotten discouraged.  Not this time though!  I can't wait to learn all these new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment