Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thing #13: Delicious

I have used Delicious for about a year now.  I LOVE it.  I have created two separate accounts, one for personal websites and one for school use.  In the school account, I put any website I think my teachers would find helpful.  If we use an website during an inservice I mark it with our Delicious bookmarks.  That way they don't need to write down the website.  Too often the site is copied wrong or the notes are lost.  I even have marked recipes that were a favorite served during meetings.  My teachers love this, too.  The user name for our school Delicious account is Garzatechtips. 
With my personal account, I save tons of links.  When I see a cool website in a magazine, I mark it with Delicious.  Then I tag it.  Some of my tags include recipes, weight loss, health, shopping, books.
The thing I like best about delicious is that I can go to my bookmarks no matter what computer I'm on.

No comments:

Post a Comment