Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thing #14: Technorati

Technorati was very confusing to me. I tried to search on School Library learning 2.0 and got no results in either blogs or posts.  I found the blog directory and found no results there.  In the tag list, I found the tags most used in the last month but didn't figure out how to search by tag.  Ugh!  I am frustrated!
I created an account and then tried to claim my bog.  I hit a brick wall.  On the ESC 1 23 Things site, everytime I tried to open the link for claiming my bog, I was redirected to back to the 23 things site.  I never was able to figure it out. 
I can see where Technorati would be helpful for some but I don't see myself using it much.  So many of the other tools have have learned about are much more useful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment