Friday, August 13, 2010

Thing #20: YouTube

Browsing around YouTube was a blast.  I could have spent a lot more time with this thing but I'm trying to finish today.  First I searched for librarian and found lots of fun stuff.  I love the librarian song by Joe Uveges.  It's not something I'd use at school but I thought it was funny.


I used this video during childrens' book week.  My students LOVED it.  I showed it to all my classes and one day I played the whole song over the intercom.  I had kids singing it the rest of the week. 


I really enjoyed browsing around YouTube and not being accused of wasting time.  :)  The only problem I have is that YouTube is blocked at my school.  My tech department is very helpful though if there is a video we need.  We also are able to use the site keepvid.com to show YouTube clips to our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment